Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A monthly mix: August 2011!



Here's a little last hurrah of Summer! I love the Summer, but not as much as what's coming up next, and these hotter than hot days are getting very old. Put this on and go out for a walk melt. Literature, Tunabunny, and Catnaps are a few of my favorite bands being bands right now! If you're not on it, get on it! Everything else is, well, you probably know it. If you don't then I can assure it's all a blast. Now grab it go have a blast.

DOWNLOADDDDDDDDDD!

Tracklist:
01. Literature "It's Cruel"
02. Tunabunny "(Song For My) Solar Sister"
03. Medicine "Never Click"
04. Catnaps "Lullaby"
05. Eux Autres "Go Dancing"
06. Big Red Bus "All I Need"
07. Kristallin "Twelve Until I Die"
08. The Twerps "She Didn't Know"
09. Happydeadmen "Heaven No!"
10. The Girls "Here I Am In Love Again"
11. All Girl Summer Fun Band "Will I See You"
12. The Hermit Crabs "I Don't Know How"
13. Lush "Lit Up"
14. Fat Tulips "My Secret Place"

Labels: , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

9 Comments:

Blogger KraizeeKatt said...

At last!! It's like Christmas each month. Thank you! Your mixes are always so wonderful.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Yay! I'm glad you keep coming back for them! :)

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice mix to hear while counting down the days left in Summer. Great to hear some much loved oldies by Medicine and Lush -- and a real oldie with the Girls! Of the new stuff, I enjoyed the Catnip the most -- as did my insane kitty. Nice cover too -- a bit of a change.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woops! Meant to say Catnaps

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Buy World Of Warcraft Gold said...

Thanks for sharing – There are couple of others which I think deserve a mention like 99 Designs etc. It will be great if you could also feature some UX sources in the list! Cheers

Doing buiness with illegal site might get your account banned. Now you can skip all these hazards and place your order from here. A ton of Safe WOW Gold is ready for you. As a professional online vendor, our mission is to get each order done in a secure way. No doubt our customers keep coming back for more World Of Warcraft Gold.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also enjoy reading the comments,www.iessaywriter.com but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word. I'll use this information for my essay topics.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: imgtaram. What about you?

4:37 AM  
Anonymous kunjungi website said...

Thank you for sharing in this article obat perangsang wanita , I can learn a lot and obat kuat pria could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update

12:10 PM  
Anonymous obat pembesar penis alami said...

Selamat datang di toko kami, toko dewasa semua serba ada. mulai dari obat-obatan sampai alat bantu pria dan wanita, di antaranya adalah obat kuat pria untu tahan lama di ranjang, adajuga obat pembesar penis atau alat vital pria agar semakin besar dan panjang. obat yang lainya adalah obat bius wanita sekali minum langsung pingsan atau tidak sadarkan diri.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home