Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Finds #1

I present to you, 7 songs i discovered over the weekend. I like them a lot, maybe you will too.


1. El Boxeo "Devotion" (Highly Rec'd)
2. Pash "Exploding" (Highly rec'd)
3. Dave Lawson "Songwriters in Love"
4. Devotchka "Such a Lovely Thing"
5. The New Year "Chinese Handcuffs"
6. Javelins "Square Hips" (Highly Rec'd)
7. The Pop Project "House of Books"


Most of those songs came from Suburban Sprawl Music, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite labels.

BONUS!!!
Here's a picture I took of Mr. Colin Meloy back in May at the 9:30 club.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



p.s. I also have a bunch of Sigur Ros pictures as well from last month. Ill post them if anyone's interested, so let me know.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

i'd love to see those sigur ros pics. never seen them live, they seem to refuse to come back to texas.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

he looks like a girl. kinda like he has a ponytail. i like it.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home