Friday, July 20, 2007

Coyote Friday Mixture


Yet another lovely Animal/Day of the Week mix!

Hello friends! This is just like the last one of these I did, with a different picture, on a different day. Like before, here are six! songs that I really love, but are otherwise completely unrelated. Also, like before, some are old, some are new, some are green, and some are blue! Hooray for Friday and music! Muah!

[MP3]: Holiday Flyer :: I'm Here, You're Gone
from the comp Going Against Maz's Advice [Four Letter Words, 1995]

[MP3]: Brian :: Big Green Eyes
from the Understand LP [Setanta, 1992]

[MP3]: My Favorite :: Let's Stay Alive
from the Love At Absolute Zero LP [Double Agent, 1999]

[MP3]: The Shapiros :: Cut (14 Iced Bears cover)
from The Shapiros LP [Library, 2001]

[MP3]: Celestial :: Pale Blue Eyes
(ft. Malin Dahlberg of We Are Soldiers We Have Guns)
from the Dream On LP [Skipping Stones, 2007]

[MP3]: Rocketship :: Your New Boyfriend
from the comp Why Popstars Can't Dance [Slumberland, 1994]

Enjoy your Friday! And! Enjoy these songs!

Labels: , , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave Rawkblog said...

Matt, sometimes I wish you were a lady and we could make beautiful babies together

I'm sure I'm not the only one

9:35 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

aw shucks, dave, you shouldn't have

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you could post an mp3 of "Runaround" from Holiday Flyer I would... I guess I would be ecstatic! My copy died some time ago and I think it's the best song they ever wrote.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocketship is amazing! Gracias.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your mix pictures never cease to amuse me, and great mix, as always...

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home