Monday, February 16, 2009

Sha la la sha la la, Sha la la sha la la


Liechtenstein

Yes yes yes! The Liechtenstein girls are back! Not that they ever left, but I for one didn't expect another new release this soon, and as you can see I'm a bit excited about it. They've just released a brand new three-track CDr called 'Everything's For Sale' on a new label called Drill Building. They've got the title track up on MySpace and I've been playing it over and over quite a bit, killing the time until my copy comes in the mail! It reminds me of a song of which I cannot remember the title or band name and it's driving me nuts! The instrumentation is pretty Talulah Gosh-y on this one and the vocal harmonies are stunning as always – ending with a particularly catchy round of "Sha la la"s. The CDr is intended to be sold at their upcoming shows, I think, but you can also order it from Fraction Discs in Sweden.

Go listen to "Everything's For Sale" on MySpace!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger HTSHELL said...

this rules! like a current version of dolly mixture. love it!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Dennis said...

So wonderful! Can't help you with what it's similar to though, sorry.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

herbie! yeah, exactly! they are so awesome. you heard their previous releases, yes?

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home