Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Brilliant Colors WNYU Session


Brilliant Colors outside in July.

SF's Brilliant Colors, who just so happen to be one of my favorite new bands, stopped by the WNYU studio back on July 17 for an interview and a four-song live session. I just recently got a hold of the session recordings and I thought I'd share them here, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to get my hands on them! Out of the four songs played, two are unreleased ("Short Sleeves At Night" and "Yell In The Air") and the others ("Over There" and "Highly Evolved") appear on their first and second 7"s, respectively.

[ZIP]: Brilliant Colors on WNYU, 7/15/09 (21mb)

If you haven't heard them yet, I'd highly recommend picking up their recently released 12" on Captured Tracks, which compiles their both of their now-sold-out 7"s.

I also have the interview from the session if anyone is really dying to hear it. Just ask.

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!