Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You Love Me Or You Don't


Bake Sale

Hailing from the likely, yet unlikely, city of Memphis, Tennessee are Bake Sale. If I were a slightly more bitter, critical soul I'd probably be able to find fault in the pop stylings of these girls (and guy). However, being the easily swooned pop-lover I am, the beautiful four minutes and sixteen seconds of "Prom Song" left me glass-eyed, sighing "Yessssssssss." Have a listen for yourself. "Meanwhile", which is currently streaming on Bake Sale's MySpace, is also definitely worth a few listens.

[MP3]: Bake Sale :: Prom Song (Highly Rec'd!!!)

P.S. This also happens to be my 1,000 post on Skatterbrain. Hooray!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

9 Comments:

Blogger xrobinbanksx said...

Congrats on your 1000th post!

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice going on 1000 posts Matt thanks for all the great music.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Happy 1000th. :)

2:17 AM  
Blogger Colin Hughes said...

Lovely song.

I hope you get to 2,000 posts.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats.
We assure quality delivery of cakes, Gifts and flowers to all major cities in Kerala. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. From http://www.endekeralam.com

7:40 AM  
Anonymous quality essays said...

This is the best Prom song I have ever heard! Very nice job!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous home alarm said...

Hiya! when are we expecting another rockin' song from you.

8:49 AM  
Blogger chennaicakesdelivery said...

nice content. thanks for sharing with us. from - www.chennaicakesdelivery.com

1:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am non-native english speaker, but I am studying in England. That's a little difficult to write scientific papeps in English, so I sometimes use star writers

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home