Thursday, March 25, 2010

Video: The School: "Is He really Coming Home?"

Is this really happening?!?! Two new videos from two of my most anticipated albums on this Spring in the same day?! My pop heart is exploding! I'm somehow even more excited for Loveless Unbeliever than I already was, which is really saying something because I've truly been counting the days waiting to hear it. The video is a beauty to look at and very perfect for The School's sound. If I may, I would strongly urge you to also check this one out!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello: long ago that i follow your blog and it is excellent. I recently created one with indie pop singles and feet that may interest you. I leave you the link:

http://sunnysundaesmile.wordpress.com/

thanks!!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

beautiful! such a good video for such a good song! yow!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home