Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lacrosse: "You Can't Say No Forever"

Yay! I was browsing around YouTube today, as I often will do, and I stumbled upon this video for Lacrosse's "You Can't Say No Forever." I had no idea they had made a video for this song, and apparently no one else did either, cause it's only got 30 views! "You Can't Say No Forever" is probably my favorite track off of their album This New Year Will Be For You And Me, which also happens to be one of my very favorite records of the year! WATCH! :D

EDIT: I've now watched this at least ten times
and I think it may be the best video ever.



This New Year Will Be For You And Me is out on Tapete Records
Lacrosse on MySpace!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 views? You must be some influence, lol. Apparently now it's about 690 views. Way to go.

Awesome vid.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

haha whoa!!!
thats crazy

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the puppets are awesome!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Burcu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home