Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lacrosse: "You Can't Say No Forever"

Yay! I was browsing around YouTube today, as I often will do, and I stumbled upon this video for Lacrosse's "You Can't Say No Forever." I had no idea they had made a video for this song, and apparently no one else did either, cause it's only got 30 views! "You Can't Say No Forever" is probably my favorite track off of their album This New Year Will Be For You And Me, which also happens to be one of my very favorite records of the year! WATCH! :D

EDIT: I've now watched this at least ten times
and I think it may be the best video ever.



This New Year Will Be For You And Me is out on Tapete Records
Lacrosse on MySpace!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Mowno said...

30 views? You must be some influence, lol. Apparently now it's about 690 views. Way to go.

Awesome vid.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

haha whoa!!!
thats crazy

4:40 PM  
Anonymous nidastar said...

Ah the puppets are awesome!

4:38 AM  
Blogger poploser said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:43 AM  
Blogger rita said...

~「朵語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西

4:52 AM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home