Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"If You Like Everything, There's Nothing Left To Love" Tracklist!

Hello everyone!!! I know I've been a lazy blogger lately, but I hope that will be changing soon! Another thing I've been lazy about is that compilation I mentioned a month or so ago! I was originally planning (hoping) that I would get it finished and done by the end of June. As you can see, that clearly didn't happen. However, it is still 100% happening, and I'm still very very excited about it! Here's the tracklist, which I promised to reveal weeks upon weeks ago!



I think it's a wonderful bunch of songs! Lots of new or unheard songs from some of my (and hopefully your) very favorite bands! I'm now shooting for the end of Summer or earlier, depending on quickly I can get it all wrapped up. I will update in more detail when I feel that I can announce an actual official release date! Excitement!!!

xoxo
Matt
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

7 Comments:

Blogger sideroom said...

wow...that looks totally terrific man

i can't wait !!!!!!!!

2:13 AM  
Blogger alex said...

aw man, want a copy already!

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a line-up of bands! Is the title of the compilation a lyric or is there some other significance to it?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Marianthi said...

I think I'm going to hold my breath until this comes out!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Dan-onymous said...

wowweekazowee!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

most excellent!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope POBPAH's song sounds like 'go all the way' by the Raspberries... That'd be ace.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home