Monday, October 06, 2008

New Lucksmiths! Yesssssss!!!

I've spent all morning studying the history of modern design and running (and sweating) to Kinko's to print two pages for $4 that ended up not fitting in my backpack and now I've got to get to class in about 20 minutes – so I'm gonna make this quick.

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh a new Lucksmiths record!!! First Frost will be the Lucksmith's first new release since 2005's fantastic Warmer Corners (Warm and Frost... hehe?). It will be out in November on Matinee in the US, Fortuna Pop! in the UK, and Lost and Lonesome in the Australia. There are three(!) new songs streaming on the Lucksmiths MySpace at the moment, so if I were you I'd head over there right this moment and get excited!

Okay bye!!!

Labels: , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic news. Thanks for the heads up! Autumn just got a whole lot better.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i pre-ordered this yesterday! so excited!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

a whole lot better indeed!!! ive just been stuck on the myspace! i cant wait to hear it all

1:27 AM  
Blogger killjoy said...

good news :)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home