Monday, September 22, 2008

The Splinters: "Splintered Bridges"


The Splinters!

The Splinters are four girls – Ashley, Caroline, Lauren, and Courtney – from Berkeley/Sacramento, CA. I don't know too much about them as of right now, but I'm pretty enamored with ever song of theirs I've heard so far. They wear their influences on their sleeves, sounding somewhere between The Shangri-Las and early 90s K grrrl punk. "Splintered Bridges" comes from their debut self-released, self-decorated EP, which as far as I know, you can only get from them in person... but maybe you could send them a sweet email if you want one. I really like this song because I feel like it's just the perfect soundtrack to being pulled by a dog through the mud really fast in a red wagon with a tambourine tied to the back.

[MP3]: The Splinters :: Splintered Bridges (Very Highly Rec'd!!!)

The Splinters on MySpace!!!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! These guys rule.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home