Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The Pale Corners: "Steve Buscemi"

As if Sweden ever really needs new brilliant pop bands, now they've got The Pale Corners, hailing from Stockholm and making super catchy indiepop with rather lush arrangements, and wonderful breathy vocals. I was sent their song "Steve Buscemi" early this morning and I haven't been able to make myself hit stop yet, so I guess that's a pretty good indication of how great it is. I suppose a better indicator would be if I were still loving days from now, but that's hardly of any importance to me at the moment. I'm pretty sure they're still unsigned, I think, so, uh, somebody should release a record for these guys! For now, listen to the interestingly named, "Steve Buscemi". I'm still wondering if perhaps their name is an intentional Brilliant Corners reference, or just an convenient coincidence...

[MP3]: The Pale Corners :: Steve Buscemi (Very Highly Rec'd!!)

The Pale Corners on MySpace!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!