Friday, August 07, 2009

Voxtrot: New single 'Berlin, Without Return...'


Berlin, Without Return... cover art.

Voxtrot. Now that's a name I really haven't considered in quite some time. Thanks to Tom an IndieMP3 for the heads up! I was absolutely obsessed with their early singles back in 2006, but like many others, I was pretty disappointed with the direction of their debut LP and it's following singles. But their back back with a new single, Berlin, Without Return..., and I have to say – it's quite the jam. Hopefully this is a sign of a bit of a "return to form", because I really missed the old Voxtrot and it would be nice to have them back.

Listen to "Berlin, Without Return..." on MySpace!
Order the single from the band's own Cult Hero label.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!