Monday, September 06, 2010

I Want The World To Stop!

Happy Labor Day! Here's a quick, yet very exciting, post for today. Judging by how much I love this song already, I think that this new B&S record has the potential to be a very terrific one! I never really had any kind of strong dislike for 'The Life Pursuit', but after just a few listens to "I Want The World To Stop", I'm already feeling pretty confident that 'Write About Love' is going to be a far more enjoyable experience!



Yay! ¡UPDATE! "I Didn't See It Coming" is even better!!!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger shhhh said...

I'm excited as well, though I really thought The Life Pursuit was their best record since The Boy With the Arab Strap (not counting the three Lazy Line Painter Jane/3...6...9 Seconds of Light and Dog on Wheels EPs, which I think came out later than TBWTAS).

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home