Tuesday, September 06, 2011

A Monthly Mix: September 2011!



Yes, yes, I know Fall is not really here yet, but I simply REFUSE to endure one more minute of that hot and sticky Summer mindset. I've put my foot down and made a September mix with the exclusive purpose of tricking myself into believing my favorite season of the year is already upon us. All of my old Autumn standbys are here (Rose Melberg, Velocity Girl, Slumber Party, Clock Strikes Thirteen, etc), but there's also a few new songs from Widowspeak and Dum Dum Girls fitting the bill rather perfectly. I hope you enjoy it and I hope you're as excited about the coming season as I am!

MAKE IT YOURS!

Here's the tracklist:
01. Blake Babies “Severed Lips” (Dinosaur Jr. cover)
02. Widowspeak “Half Awake”
03. Velocity Girl “Tripping Wires
04. Pencil Tin “In Dreams”
05. Veruca Salt “Fly”
06. The Nonpareils “Inside”
07. Spent “Stumble Up The Stairs”
08. Tiger Trap “You’re Sleeping”
09. Engine No. 9 “Sleep”
10. Semi-Gloss “Groupie’s Lament”
11. Clock Strikes Thirteen “One Cold Day”
12. Slumber Party “I Never Dreamed”
13. Cuffs “Privilege”
14. Wild Carnation “Wings”
15. Dum Dum Girls “Wasted Away”
16. Tsunami “Kidding On The Square”

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

10 Comments:

Blogger toey said...

Thanks a lot! keep up the good work mate.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

3 points for Wasted Away :D

1:09 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

So happy to see Engine No. 9 on here! Nice mix. Thanks!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really had a great awriter
time with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Saif said...

I am happy to find this informative topic shared here, It Is useful and helpful for me. Thank you
casio

3:10 PM  
Anonymous qnc jelly gamat said...

teu kaharti ngomong naon

qnc jelly gamat
jelly gamat qnc
qnc jelly gamat

2:20 PM  
Blogger KarlDeville said...

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this information with us. It was indeed very helpful and insightful while being straight forward and to the point.
http://www.mcdonaldsgutscheine.net/ | http://www.Startlr.com/ | http://www.SaludLimpia.com/

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Obat Asma said...

Obat Asma Herbal

11:10 AM  
Anonymous obatpembesarpenispermanen.com said...

Selamat datang di toko kami, toko dewasa semua serba ada. mulai dari obat-obatan sampai alat bantu pria dan wanita, di antaranya adalah obat kuat pria untu tahan lama di ranjang, adajuga obat pembesar penis atau alat vital pria agar semakin besar dan panjang. obat yang lainya adalah obat bius wanita sekali minum langsung pingsan atau tidak sadarkan diri.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

All the information which you share is very interesting. Thanks for sharing this information. Keep it up and keep sharing. Treat your sims to day of pampering with the sims 4 skill cheats

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home