Friday, February 16, 2007

Gui Boratto: "Beautiful Life"


Gui Boratto's Chromophobia

One second of listening to this song and you'll realize that it's pretty much nothing at all like what I typically talk about here. However, when songs are this good, we all make exceptions. This song, "Beautiful Life" comes from Brazilian musician/composer/producer Gui Boratto. Despite it being different from just about everything else I've listened to in the past ten or so months, his Chromophobia record, due out early March on Kompact, is one of my favorite records of the year so far.

[MP3]: Gui Boratto :: Beautiful Life (20mb) (Highly Recommmmmmended!)
What can I even say about this song? All I can really say is that everytime I listen to it, I wish it would never end. Also, this song may be one of the best candidates for a car commericial, ever, and I genuinely mean that in the best way possible. Eric over at Marathonpacks may eventually write something far more eloquent than I concerning this song, so pop over there from time to time to see if he has. P.S. Trust me, every byte of that 20mb is worth it.

Gui Boratto on MySpace
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the track, but damn...20mb?!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

haha yeah sorry, it's a 320kbs rip, so the file size is gigantic.

10:19 PM  
Blogger x said...

I love the progression at 2:37. Lets see how many times I can listen to this song now before I have to go buy the album. I usually give in by around 50 or so.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Matt V said...

This track fits kinda in with you generally post. It's techno with pop aspirations, or pop music with techno aspirations, or whatever...

It's genious.

Good call, sir!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trop incroyable comme chanson!!
La vita est bella : )

Gabriel

8:56 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

The whole album is superb. One of the stars of 07 indeed. Check also Dextro - Consequence Music.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

;)

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! I have been in search of this track for AGES... and now I have it - on my comp, on my i-Pod, on my heart :)

Mwah to you!

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購,A片,視訊聊天室



A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

AV女優,A片,A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,SEX,情趣用品,A片,AV女優,情趣用品,A片,,成人電影,成人成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,成人,色情,aio,av女優,AV,情趣用品.A片,情色,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,av女優,av,成人,自拍,尋夢園聊天室

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home