Monday, July 02, 2007

For Ex-Lovers Only: "Mindy (Le Findy)"


Orlando's brilliant For Ex-Lovers Only

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of hyperbole, but when I say that within like, a week, For Ex-Lovers Only have claimed the spot of my favorite unsigned band in the world, I mean it from the warm depths of my heart. Definitely my best find of the year, and like many of my most greatest finds, I found them on MySpace; in a bulletin from The Besties, actually. They were on a flyer supporting The Besties and the name just jumped right at me. Any band named after a Black Tambourine song has got be at least pretty good, right? RIGHT.

Obviously, they do take a lot of cues from the late, incredible, noisy DC band, but they're quite a bit more driving, and if you wanted to, I'd imagine you could probably dance to them, too. You should DEFINITELY head over to their MySpace and listen to all of their songs, but first listen to my favorite song, "Mindy (Le Findy)". It's an absolutely amazing song, and the chorus is just so good I don't even know what to say. I can't really understand the vocals, but I really like to sing them like I know the words, and I think you will, too! Listen to it on repeat foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[MP3]: For Ex-Lovers Only :: Mindy (Le Findy) (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)

Visit them on MySpace, hey!

Labels: , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger מושיק לוין said...

this song is indeed addictive
!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to preview any of this year's Athens Popfest bands?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home