Friday, August 24, 2007

Shoegaze Mélange Two!


Having a mélange on a Friday? I must be out of our minds!

I said I wanted to post some more, and since I wasn't lying, here's some more. These five that I've chosen span the entire genre of shoegaze pretty well. I wanted to throw in some Pale Saints, too, but I ended up running out of space, or well, the will to post six songs instead of five. For those of you who've never heard Stereolab's "Jenny Ondioline", it's really awesome, but long as hell, so there's a warning for you. It's like 18ish minutes. All songs are obviously highly recommended, folks!

[MP3]: Blindside :: Anvil
from the Teenage Goth Suicide Cult EP [Summershine Records, 1993]

[MP3]: Jane From Occupied Europe :: Mourning Glass
from the Coloursound LP [Seven Percent Records, 1991]

[MP3]: Swervedriver :: Last Train To Satansville
from the Mezcalhead LP [Creation Records, 1993]

[MP3]: Stereolab :: Jenny Ondioline
from the Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements LP [Elektra Records, 1993]

[MP3]: Black Tambourine :: Black Car
from the Complete Recordings LP [Slumberland Records, 1999]

Bye! Enjoy! Etc!

Labels: , , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home