Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where has this band been all my life??

I watched this video at random this morning and I think it's safe to say I'm a huge Mika Miko fan now. I can't believe I just now heard them for the first time. Watch the video right now, it's delicious.



They're actually touring right now, I'll be seeing them twice, I think, in a couple weeks. I suggest you do the very exact same thing. Here's the datessss: (All dates are August 2007)

02 -- Pomona, CA @ Glasshouse -- w/ Gravy Train!!!!
03 -- Los Angeles, CA @ The Echo -- w/ Gravy Train!!!!
05 -- San Francisco, CA @ Bottom of the Hill
06 -- Sacramento, CA @ KFJC -- live performance on air 3pm
06 -- Sacramento, CA @ Fool Foundation -- w/ TWIN, Mikaela's Fiend
07 -- Eureka, CA @ Accident Gallery
08 -- Olympia, WA @ Manium -- w/ Old Haunts, Scream Club
09 -- Missoula, MT @ Totalfest! - The Badlander
10 -- Seattle, WA @ The Atlas Cafe
11 -- Portland, OR @ Satyricon -- w/ Jonny X and the Groadies, New Bloods
12 -- Oakland, CA @ 21 Grand -- w/ TWIN, Sexy Prison, Mikaela's Fiend, xbxrx
13 -- San Luis Obispo, CA @ Buchon House
17 -- New York, NY @ TBA
18 -- Philadelphia, PA @ Danger Danger House
19 -- Baltimore, MD @ Floristree Space
20 -- Washington, DC @ Velvet Lounge

21 -- Pittsburgh, PA @ Garfield Artworks
22 -- Chicago, IL @ Reckless Records -- early all ages show
22 -- Chicago, IL @ Empty Bottle 21+
24 -- Toronto, ON @ Sneaky Dee's
25 -- Ottawa, ON @ TBA
26 -- Montreal, PQ @ Lambi
28 -- North Adams, MA @ Robot Mansion
29 -- Providence, RI @ as220
30 -- Boston, MA @ Mass Art
31 -- Brooklyn, NY @ Death By Audio


They've got some stuff out on PPM Records and Kill Rock Stars
Mika Miko on MySpace

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

9 Comments:

Blogger lyaedwards said...

they're totally awesome. i saw them 2 years ago in LA when they were touring with hawnay troof. that was an amazing show.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I looked at their tour dates a month or so ago and was surprised to see that they are playing at my house! So I guess they are playing at my house!

12:59 PM  
Blogger lyaedwards said...

that's pretty sweet, dude!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. It's funny to see Robot Mansion on this website as it is like 20 minutes away from my house. I want to go see them there but I have no idea what kind of crowd they would draw in a place like that.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So awesome live. Go see them!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

they're so 80's! *tries to figure out how to make the velvet lounge show*

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they sound great, must investigate!
Thanks!!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're into that riot girl stuff you should check out Finally Punk. i personally like them myself.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a most excellent vid. many thanks for the posting.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home