Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Wee Break

Hello. I'm in the process of moving away to school -- only an hour and a half away in Towson, MD, but still -- and I'll be busy and stressed out about that for the next week probably so I probably won't devoting much time here until I'm well settled in and such. Anyway, yeah. I've lived in the same place for over twenty years and I'm quite sad to leave it all, and for some reason my love for this song has recently been revived and listening to it really takes me back and makes me even sadder. See you soon from a new home, folks.

[MP3]: The Smashing Pumpkins :: Mayonaise

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know how long it's been up, but I really like your new banner there Matt :)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you going to be studying at this new school?
I love this song. Remember when they were good or God?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Katharine said...

Awww old decent Smashing Pumpkins...how special..good luck moving there pal!

8:22 AM  
Blogger BT said...

Such a great and underrated Pumpkins tune.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home