Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think he's good at friends, I think he has got the knack


The Deirdres are the cutest!

As you may recall, The Deidres' Dinosaurs That Can Swim EP was one of my favorite Cloudberry releases of the last year. I just love it, the seven of them make some of funnest indiepop out there right now. Bubbly keyboards, bells, 3+ person vocal harmonies! – it's all very great stuff! Anyway, they've just put up a new song streaming on their MySpace today called "Ball In A Cup." After just a few listens, I'm already in love with it; make sure you go check it out!

Go listen to "Ball In A Cup"!

Bye!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianthi said...

Woo! The Deirdres! That is all. :)

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic! I love it.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La la la la...la la la la...the Deirdres rule !!!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

the deirdres are the most fun! i just cant get enough of them :)

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home