Monday, July 14, 2008

The Pains on Being Pure at Heart: "The Tenure Itch" @ Cake Shop

Well not only did I miss Popfest this year, but then I also missed Twee As Fuck NYC back in June! Luckily, there was video evidence of the beautiful-ness that occurred at both events. I remember The Pobpahs played this song back in um, March, and I looooooved it! The premise of the song is pretty hilarious, too, as I mentioned here. Archie Moore has done the mixes for their debut LP and it should be out sometime in early 2009! It will surely be nothing shy of amazing!!



I feel like I've been posting nothing but videos lately, so if you're not into that, I'm not sorry, cause I'm into that!

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marianthi said...

God, just how fucking AWESOME are they!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Duyuss said...

nice thoughts and the video is really good
http://thoughts-krisshna.blogspot.com/

hey do comment on this blog

5:49 AM  
Blogger shirin goel said...

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again. http://www.mumbaiflowerplaza.com

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Neetu said...

Amazing!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous string bean jen said...

That guitar riff is FANtastic. It took me a while, but then it came back to me: yes, they did play this at NYC Popfest. Rad.

11:51 AM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home