Monday, July 14, 2008

The Pains on Being Pure at Heart: "The Tenure Itch" @ Cake Shop

Well not only did I miss Popfest this year, but then I also missed Twee As Fuck NYC back in June! Luckily, there was video evidence of the beautiful-ness that occurred at both events. I remember The Pobpahs played this song back in um, March, and I looooooved it! The premise of the song is pretty hilarious, too, as I mentioned here. Archie Moore has done the mixes for their debut LP and it should be out sometime in early 2009! It will surely be nothing shy of amazing!!



I feel like I've been posting nothing but videos lately, so if you're not into that, I'm not sorry, cause I'm into that!

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger Duyuss said...

nice thoughts and the video is really good
http://thoughts-krisshna.blogspot.com/

hey do comment on this blog

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guitar riff is FANtastic. It took me a while, but then it came back to me: yes, they did play this at NYC Popfest. Rad.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home