Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Cudgels "Joybang!" Video!

I had no idea that a video for this song ever existed until a few days ago! "Joybang!" is my number one favorite Cudgels song, and definitely one of my very favorite songs ever. Those squealing guitar runs are just brilliant and the vocals are ridiculously hypnotizing. You can still download the "Joybang!" single – which I posted back in November – HERE. No watch the video!!!



Not surprisingly, I wasn't able to attend Athens Popfest, nor have I had enough time to even cover it at all, but I've heard good things from good people, so I hope it was smashing! If you went, I want to hear your recaps in the comments!

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

Great!!!! One of my favourite songs ever. I didn't know there was a video.

Alex

http://sietepulgadas.blogspot.com/2008/03/cudgels-joybang.html

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw Jeff Magnum inside the 40 Watt club on Saturday night and some of us thought for sure that there was going to be a surprise Neutral Milk Hotel reunion. Needless to say, it did not happen.

12:56 PM  
Blogger H said...

Tracey E sings on Joybang! Gorgeous and sexy or what!!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home