Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crystal Stilts: "Prismatic Room" Video!

The Crystal Stilts' debut LP Alight of Night will go down as being one of my very favorite records of the year. It's become my go-to record for walking around the city this Winter and it's given me even more appreciation for how well tremelo and reverb work together when covered in fuzz. When I saw them back in October they were amazing and life-affirming and damn well blew Vivian Girls right out of the water. But anyway, they've just released a brand new video for "Prismatic Room." I kinda wish they would have made a video for a different song – "Crystal Stilts" or "Bright Night" perhaps – but the video is dreamy and blurry and beautiful, just like the song, so I really cannot complain. You should definitely watch it and enjoy all the 8mm goodness.



Crystal Stilts on MySpace!
They're heading overseas in February. There's lots of dates on MySpace.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Hey! Christmas Mix coming up later! Get really excited!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best album I've heard all year. Thank you, Skatterbrain!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home