Sunday, December 28, 2008

Two if By Sea are so good


Teresa and Lisle! Two If By Sea!

Two If By Sea are, in a word, heavenly. As a band, they are Teresa (The Haircuts, Junebug) and Lisle (Fireflies), who are such a perfect musical match that I can't believe it didn't happen sooner. Their music is – like I said before – heavenly. Their list of influences pretty much much nails their sound perfectly; The Cat's Miaow, The Field Mice, and The Clientele, just to name a few. At the moment I'm completely in love with "Pale As White," with it's beautiful reverbed guitar and endlessly flowing vocal melody. I haven't had a new band melt my heart and sweep me off my feet like this in a while and it's oh so refreshing! I hiiiiiiiiiighly suggest paying their MySpace page a visit and listening to everything they've got up there, because each one is as fantastic as the next.

Two If By Sea on MySpace!

Labels: , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

4 Comments:

Blogger baltsplainer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:44 PM  
Blogger baltsplainer said...

oops.
I thought it was these guys:
http://www.myspace.com/2ifbysea

uh reminds me a little but of my beloved Caravelles though!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome, I went through a pretty rabid listening phase for both the Haircuts and Fireflies.

Thanks for the heads up; their MySpace tracks are excellent!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home