Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blame Love!


Boy Genius

I have to admit, I wasn't all too into Brooklyn band Boy Genius when I first heard them last year, but upon hearing their new single "Blame Love" about a month ago, I'll proudly fly the Boy genius flag now. "Blame Love" sounds to me like some great Small Factory song that sadly never was. No worries though, because Boy Genius wear it well. They deliver perfect boy/girl harmonies in all the right spots and right where I was hoping for it – a killer solo! I reckon Alex, Dave, and Phoebe would be proud.

[MP3]: Boy Genius :: Blame Love (Highly Recommended!)

The "Blame Love" 7" can be ordered via the band's MySpace page and I would really suggest doing so. They've also got a few dates coming up, including a spot at the NYC Popfest! Dates on MySpace, too.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, great stuff. If you guys like good music make sure to check out A Camp - it's brillant. Also, they're going on tour this summer which I'm suppppeerrrrrrr excited about!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home