Friday, August 07, 2009

New World Atlas track: "The Winter Stories"


World Atlas

I've mention World Atlas once before and I'm still as enamored with their songs as I was then. They still seem to be relatively unnoticed, which is unbelievable to me when they're sporting songs like new song "The Winter Stories", which they just posted up on MySpace today! The song is apparently from their EP which is vaguely forthcoming. "The Winter Stories", like the rest of their songs, just tears my pop heart in two. Again, it's impossible to deny the B&S comparison on this one, but also again, who cares? Stuart isn't likely to be cranking out anything like this ever again, so I for one am very grateful of World Atlas' brilliant effort to keep the melancholy coming.

Listen to "The Winter Stories" on MySpace!

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's just like listening to stuart and isobel. nice find.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home