A monthly mix: April 2011!
It's late! Really late! I hope you don't mind too much, again. This month's mix ended up being almost exactly half and half, old and new. It ended up working out quite well and hopefully there are a few discoveries to be made here! Not really sure what else to say about it, I guess. Oh, except for that I like to listen to that Swell Maps song with headphones on while walking around the city because it makes me feel really cool like I'm just punching everyone in the face as they walk by and they don't even know what's going on. It's the best. Take care!
01. Huggy Bear // No Sleep
02. Boyracer // Yr Unspoken Desires
03. The Wedding Present // Don't Talk, Just Kiss
04. Broken Water // Heart Strings
05. P.S. Eliot // Sadie
06. Crystal Stilts // Through The Floor
07. Mood Rings // Year Of Dreams
08. Collider // Mono
09. Persian Rugs // Always All
10. Seapony // Into The Sea
11. Yo La Tengo // Pablo and Andrea
12. Teenage Fanclub // God Knows It's True
13. Swell Maps // New York
14. Tripwires // Cinnamon
15. Sea Dweller // Settings
16. Swirlies // Two Girls Kissing Stumble It!