Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bishop Allen: "Click Click Click Click"



It's that time again! Now, you might have already seen this posted on a few other blogs already, but I felt the need to give my two cents because I love Bishop Allen and also because "Click Click Click Click" is now officially my favorite Bishop Allen song. "Click Click Click Click" appears on Bishop Allen's July EP which, in my opinion, is the best one they've put out so far. As always, you can preorder the July EP, as well as pick up any of the previous month's EPs at Bishop Allen's quaint little store.

[MP3]: Bishop Allen :: Click Click Click Click (Super Recommended!)
My new favorite Bishop Allen song starts with careful acoustic picking that carries along through the first verse and chorus and then drums welcome in the rest of the band and the song really gets going, becoming the best guitar pop tune I've heard in a while. Also, it doesn't hurt that this might just be the catchiest chorus they've ever written. It amazes me how these EPs manage to not only stay fresh, but become better and better every month. Hats off to you, Bishop Allen.

Bishop Allen on MySpace
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great song. Can we predict how long it will take for this to be part of some commercial. (for a camera or a cell phone with camera)

2:47 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I'm placing my bets on at two months tops.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home