Friday, April 20, 2007

The Dreamers


Sarah Nyberg Pergament and Kevin Wright

Happy Friday friends! I think, today, that you should all go listen to The Dreamers. I think you should go to their MySpace and listen to "Michael." Then, you should listen to "A Place I Know," followed by the other two songs on their page. "Michael" is hypnotic and wonderful and it makes me real happy and sleepy. Actually, all of them do. The Dreamers make really pretty songs and Sarah sounds kinda like Trish Keenan from Broadcast, and well, that just makes me really happy. They are also unsigned so maybe someone should release something for them. That's all, I hope you really like them.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case you missed it, The Dreamers released a CD entitled Day for Night I bought it the other night... great tunes.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home