Monday, April 14, 2008

New Liechtenstein single on the way!!

Hooray! Rejoice! There's a new Liechtenstein 7" on the way! It'll be out on Fraction Discs in May and the new single is streaming on their MySpace right now. It's called "Apathy" and it's amazing. As one would expect the harmonies are gorgeous and the vocal melody is really, really infectious. Perhaps more so than "Cravings" – and that's saying quite a lot cause I can't even remember how long I hummed that song last year. Oh, and it's also a bit sadder and slow-going than anything else I've heard by them as of yet, too, which I think suites them real well, especially when the overlapping vocal outro comes in... aw man, so so good!

Go listen to "Apathy"! Like, seriously.

P.S. For anyone in germany, the girls will be playing a show in Dresden, saturday, May 17th!

Labels: , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

8 Comments:

Blogger kidfrostbite said...

i can't wait for this single either, i've just about worn the grooves off their last 7"!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a pretty popular blog going here! Could you help me start up mine? it's:
sage-accordingtotheword.blogspot.com

10:00 PM  
Blogger TexasPhoenix said...

I love your blog. I stumbled upon it because of the name. I am a sort of scatterbrain by nature and the name of your blog sucked me in. I love your stuff also. Keep it up!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

delete my comment
sorry, I'm just testing OpenID :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger undercover said...

Exciting!

12:16 AM  
Blogger undercover said...

Exciting! Informative!

12:18 AM  
Blogger allaboutattitude said...

you've got interesting happenings, keep it up. do visit www.about-attitude.blogspot.com

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

提供室內設計公司投放各自的室內設計作品,讓有室內設計服務需求者,能獲得最實用的室內設計資訊,以挑選適合自己的室內設計師

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home