Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Last Dance!

Imagine my surprise when I stopped by the Magic Marker Records website and was greeted with the completely amazing news of a new Free Loan Investments record!!! Their new Last Dance 7" EP is out now and sports FIVE unreleased, sparkling indiepop gems from Roger, Amanda, and company! I can wait for this one to show up on my doorstep – would have been a tad bit more appropriate a few months ago, but I'll take some new Free Loan songs any day of the year! Head over to Magic Marker straight away and buy the crap out of this record, because you WILL regret missing it if you do. To get you in the mood, here's a fantastic live video of "Bomb The Bourgeoisie"!

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger magicmarker said...

thanks for posting about music you like!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home