Friday, September 04, 2009

Your Surrounds Just Bring You Down

I must be off to class soon, but I wanted to wanted to post this Friday video before I took off for Graphic Design III. "Goes So Slow" is one of the earliest Even As We Speak songs written by Matt Love. The original recording is dark-sounding and quite electronic, but this solo acoustic version played and sung by Mary Wyer is just completely beautiful.



••••••••••••••••••••••••

Also, be sure to head over to the Matinee Recordings MySpace and listen to three completely brilliant new tracks from Strawberry Whiplash, The Electric Pop Group, and Northern Portrait. I'm particularly excited for the new Electric Pop Group record, but that Strawberry Whiplash song is really getting to me, too.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!