Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lines Of Parallel Minds



I'm pretty busy this morning, but here's a little something. I was sent this song by a band called The 303s yesterday and I've been listening to it a lot, its very... mesmerizing.

"The 303s music overflows with loud yet sweet aural dialogues that showcase Ingrid and Parixit's shared attractions to anxiety, love, experimentation, and letdown amidst all of their jarring guitars, complex rhythms, shoegazy fuzz, and synthesizer harmonics."

[MP3]: The 303s :: Beyond The Lines

Their debut LP Lines of Parallel Minds will be out April 11th on Cult Hero Records, I recommend checking it out.

Be their Myspace friend.


As you may have noticed I didn't post a thing yesterday, because of two things: A) I was sick and the monitor hurt my eyes. B) I went to see Mogwai. I was going to do a review of the show, but you see, I forgot my camera, so I'm not going to bother, but I'm pretty sure it was best show I've ever seen. My ears are still ringing.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!