Friday, June 16, 2006

Morning Songs: June 16th

From now on out these "Morning Songs" posts wont have any sort of introduction, but I just wanted to take a quick second in this first one to let you know what's going on. A "Morning Songs" post will be my first post everyday from now on. It's a nice simple post to make, and it's a way for me to not only showcase music that I would otherwisae not have the time to devote a whole post to, or to let you guys in on songs (old or new) that I've been totally digging lately. Sweet? I think so. These will all typically be highly recommended, by the way.

[MP3]: El Ten Eleven :: My Only Swerving

[MP3]: Suburban Kids With Biblical Names :: Rent A Wreck

[MP3]: Tobias Fröberg :: Love And Misery

[MP3]: Tullycraft :: Twee

[MP3]: Big Star :: Give Me Another Chance
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Game said...

kinda like over on DIY Rockstar :)

good random songs haha :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

DIY rockstar?
link?

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man. i found Tobias' myspace page. myspace.com/tobiasfroberg. More tunes there and it says his record comes out in the US in August on an indie but I think you can order it now.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home