Monday, July 31, 2006

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Fall Tour

First, let me just say that I had an amazing time at the Pitchfork Music Festival. The 13 hour drive was definitely worth seeing all the bands, meeting all the people and sweating all the sweat. However, it's nice to finally be back home. As you can imagine I'm quite tired, so please excuse the quick post. I'll probably get started on the tedious resizing of photos tonight, so reviews and photos from the festival will be up as I finish them, so keep checking back all this week and maybe next week for recaps. Okay onto the actual post.

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah will be heading out on the road for a quick tour through September and October with Architecture In Helsinki and Takka Takka. If you couldn't figure it out for yourself, this tour will be awesome. AIH and CYHSY? C'mon!

September Your October Say Tour:

09.26.06: Boston, MA // Avalon *
09.28.06: New York, NY // Rumsey Playfield, Central Park †
09.30.06: Philadelphia, PA // Trocadero *
10.01.06: Cleveland, OH // House of Blues *
10.02.06: Chicago, IL // Vic Theatre *
10.03.06: Chicago, IL // Vic Theatre *
10.04.06: Minneapolis, MN // First Avenue - Main Room *
10.06.06: Englewood, CO // Gothic Theatre *
10.07.06: Boulder, CO // Boulder Theater *
10.12.06: Portland, OR // Crystal Ballroom *
10.13.06: San Francisco, CA // Warfield Theater *
10.14.06: Los Angeles, CA // Henry Fonda Theatre *
10.15.06: Los Angeles, CA // Henry Fonda Theatre *

* with Architecture in Helsinki and Takka Takka
† with Architecture in Helsinki and ???

www.clapyourhandssayyeah.com
www.architectureinhelsinki.com
www.takkatakkamusic.com
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And of course they go nowhere near me...

11:51 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I saw Clap Your Hands Say Yeah when they toured last year with The National, and I can't say I was too impressed. It wasn't bad, but it was more or less like listening to their record. And not all that much stage presence either. Maybe things will be different now that they've, you know, actually been a band for a while now.

I guess I'll find out, because I definitely do not want to miss Architecture in Helsinki. Got to catch those Aussies when you can.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home