Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tapes 'N Tapes @ Pitchfork 7.30.06



As you can probably already tell, I wont be posting these in any order, seeing as Tapes 'n Tapes opened the second day and not the first. Anyway, after going into their set with lukewarm expectations I was more than blown away and they ended up being the perfect opening to probably one of the best days in music in a long while.









They rolled through favorites "Cowbell" and an incredible performance of "10 Gallon Ascots"(see last photo) early on but never played my personal favorite "Omaha," which kind of sucked, but considering the super high energy they had throughout their entire set, I couldn't really complain.

[MP3]: Tapes 'n Tapes :: Omaha







Elsewhere:
Go check out Matt's awesome Man Man photos. He told me they would be awesome and he was definitely not exaggerating.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the name of the song in which the keyboard man had to jump up and hit the cymbal?

That was my song of the day, and I don't know its name

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just posted more pictures of Tapes 'n Tapes... dig it.

http://spotted.staugustine.com/pages/gallery.php?gallery=309346

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home