Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rocketship's Early Bus Stop Label Singles


(Left): Hey, Hey, Girl; (Right): Honey, I Need You

A recent thread on a certain internet forum led me to realize that there are more people out there than I thought long to have Rocketship's early singles in MP3 format. Well, since they're both long out of print, and I happen to be lucky enough to have them both in MP3 format, I figured I'd share the love. If you're new to Rocketship, all I can say is they're amazing. For a more detailed idea of who Rocketship is, you can check out this post I made several months ago. Also, I can safely say that every one of these tracks are very highly recommended.

Rocketship Hey, Hey, Girl 7"
The Bus Stop Label (BUS034) 1994

1. [MP3]: Hey, Hey, Girl
2. [MP3]: Naomi and Me
3. [MP3]: People I Know

Rocketship Honey, I Need You 7"
The Bus Stop Label (BUS057) 1997

1. [MP3]: Honey, I Need You
2. [MP3]: She's Gonna Make Me Cry

The Bus Stop Label
Slumberland Records

********************************

Year-end list coming soon, I promise!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

12 Comments:

Blogger jbreitling said...

Today, sir, you are a God.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous scottpl said...

thanks!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

New banner with the snowman is sweetness!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Lucas Hack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous sturmundrang said...

just great!

thanks indeed. =D

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Andy said...

oh wow matt where did you get this!?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

i got it from you baby

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just lovely. thank you.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just lovely. thank you.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

It took me more than a year to find the Honey I Need You single. I've played it to death.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to have these songs on mp3.

6:59 AM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

6:07 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

thank you!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home