Friday, June 08, 2007

Youtube videos that I like [6.8.07]

I haven't really felt like blogging to much lately, but I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos. I will now share with you some videos I've been watching pretty excessively for the past week(s). Some live, some not live, some old, and some new. FUN STUFF!

This first one is a real good one, I think. Might not be the greatest live recording in the history of live recordings, but due to the sheer lack of Broadcast videos -- and the ever increasing difficulty of actually finding them -- on YouTube, I was pretty damn excited to find this.






Never thought a video for this song ever existed. Happy as pie. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. Pam Berry. One day I'm gonna do a real good Pam Berry post. One day...






Betty Marie Barnes occasionally plays with Saturday Looks Good To Me and was on their record Every Night. She has a really good voice and is apparently a make-up extraordinaire. You can should listen to some of her solo stuff on her MySpace.






If you don't already know it -- Tyvek are REALLY REALLY AWESOME. This song is called "Mary Ellen Claims" and it's from an in-store they did at Passout Records in Brooklyn.






"Red Door" is such an ace song. That's it, that's all.



I hope at least one or two (or all) of these were new to you and you're day was enhanced greatly by viewing them. Take care and enjoy the weekend to the fullest.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The videos are wonderful.

On a side note, you should make a "Possitively Pristine Pam Berry Bonanza" mix consisting of songs from all of her various projects and collabrations and whatnot. It would be scrumptious.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING THAT!
I'VE STILL GOT A FEW MORE THINGS TO TRACK DOWN THOUGH BEFORE I DO IT.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoo-Ha Tuesdays!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home