Monday, December 12, 2005

SONG OF THE DAY: "A Captive Audience"

If you've already heard this song before than you know how incredible it is. However, if you're like me and have never heard this song(let alone this band), you're in for a treat. I like being suprised by music and that's exactly what this song did for me, so in the interest of that belief I'm going to tell you close to nothing about this song except that this band has a way of making me believe every word they say. That, and they FULLY understand the concept of creshendo.

[MP3]: The Velvet Teen - A Captive Audience (VERY HIGHLY REC'D!!!)

P.S. I know this song is like almost two years old, but it's brand new to me, so there.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should also check out their 2002 album Out of the Fierce Parade - "The Prize Fighter," "Caspian Can Wait," and "Your Last Words" are especially nice.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crescendo.

;)

Thanks for this!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home