Saturday, April 29, 2006

Let The Sunshine In!



I don't what the weather is like wherever you are tight now, but in Annapolis, Maryland it's absolutely beautiful outside. So, in addition to what I had originally planned to post, I'd also like to share this song with you as well.

[MP3]: The 5th Dimension :: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In
Not only is this song one of my favorite songs ever, but it also might just be the happiest song ever written. If you've heard it, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. Also worth pointing out, is the awesome bassline in the second half of the song. If it's nice where you're at right now, I highly recommend downloading this and listening to it all day.

Also...



Panty Lions is mostly the work of a bearded man named Ashod with help from members of Earlimart, Irving, Let's Go Sailing, Sea Wolf and others. His music sounds, for the most part, like a fine blend of of all those bands. It's fairly mellow catchy guitar pop, with pretty male and female harmonies thrown in at all the right places. He's currently looking for a label to release his already completed second album Do Luv. This song has been dominating my listening all morning, I love this guy.

[MP3]: Panty Lions :: Go Get Em Tiger
This is one of those songs that I always find to be so deceiving. It starts out with a lightly picked guitar and slow marching drum beat and makes it's way through the first chorus with out falling out of step and then it magically rises and gains momentum and them later I find my myself trying to figure out where I missed the change. The choruses are catchy, the harmonies are beautiful, do yourself a favor and get this.

More MP3s available at PantyLions.com.

Panty Lions on MySpace.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!