Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tonight: The Walkmen @ The 9:30 Club



A real quick post as I'm ridiculously busy this morning.

I'm extremely psyched to see The Walkmen tonight (w/ Mazarin and Nethers) as I've never seen them before and I've heard only fantastic things about their live show. Normally I don't like hearing lots of new stuff, but I'm really loving the new record. Here's one of my favorite songs from A Hundred Miles Off.

[MP3]: The Walkmen :: This Job Is Killing Me

I haven't heard too much of psych-rockers Mazarin, but I love Nethers and I can't wait to finally see them live. I've been listening to their new album In Fields We Will Lie a lot recently, I highly recommend checking it out. One of the finer bands operating out of DC right now.

[MP3]: Nethers :: Hung Herself In A Birdcage
[MP3]: Mazarin :: We're Already There
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!