Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 19&20



If you been reading these posts since the beginning you've probably noticed that I've left off some of the greatest driving songs out there. The reason I hadn't included my absolute favorites (and yours too) is because they're all pretty popular songs and I assumed the majority would already have them, thusly making the post sensless. But, I cannot hold back my love for these super high-energy songs any longer, widley-had or not, these are two of my very favorite songs to drive to.

[MP3]: Broken Social Scene :: Almost Crimes (Radio Kills Remix)
This might not be at the top of your list, but this BSS track is probably my all-time favorite song to listen to while doing anything quickly, be it running, driving, spinning in circles, making a hot pocket... it's just the perfect soundtrack to not sitting on your butt all day, so don't listen to this and do that, it's really frowned upon. Run-on sentences are frowned upon too, but not as badly.

[MP3]: Rainer Maria :: Ears Ring
For some reason, I'm guessing because it's awesome, the guitar riff in the verse of this song has never left my head since the very first time I heard it. It's sheer turbulance right out of the gate and doesn't give you one second to breathe until the chorus which is equally incredible, but in more of a "I could sing this for the rest of the day" kind of way. It was only a matter of time before I put this up, it being one of my favorite tunes ever.

Bonus [MP3]: Broken Social Scene :: Almost Crimes (Acoustic)

Previously:
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 1&2
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 3&4
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 5&6
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 7&8
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 9&10
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 11&12
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 13&14
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 15&16
Summer Drive Mixtape Project: 17&18
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home