Saturday, July 08, 2006

I Can't Get Next To You



While doing some much needed label website browsing I remembered Turn Records, the great label that released one of my favorite albums of 2005, Thee More Shallows' More Deep Cuts. Well, it turns out they already released a new EP right under my nose. The new EP titled Monkey Vs. Shark came out May 9th and has apparently recieved great reviews and immense praise, especially for this, their haunting and brilliant cover of Al Green's "I Can't Get Next To You."

[MP3]: Thee More Shallows :: I Can't Get Next To You (Highly Recommended)

If you missed out last year when Thee More Shallows were all over the blogs, then you may not have heard this song, probably one of my top five favorite songs of last year.

[MP3]: Thee More Shallows :: 2am (Highly Recommended)

Buy Monkey Vs. Shark from Turn Records
Buy More Deep Cuts from Turn Records

Thee More Shallows on MySpace
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home