Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Japan Air

I'll go ahead and preface this by saying I know practically nothing at all about Sweden's Japan Air. What I do know is that I've been entranced by their instrumental pop tunes for the past two days. Have a listen and you'll understand why I chose the word "entranced." I think the picture says a lot.

[MP3]: Japan Air :: Crack Of Dawn (Highly Rec'd!)
[MP3]: Japan Air :: Sept
[MP3]: Japan Air :: Stationen By Night

Speaking of instrumental pop songs, I've been thinking about posting a nice instrumental pop songs mix. I've got a pretty good list of songs in my head already, but feel free to make some recommendations!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, those are all good songs. Thanks! I tend to prefer songs with lyrics (even though I don't pay much attention to them), but with choices like this I remain willing to be converted should the all-instrumental compilation take flight.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous thom said...

great post!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Herbie said...

guh.. not to toot my own horn but perhaps "black sunday" by brown recluse sings?

7:00 PM  
Blogger KipB said...

Well, they do have songs with words, like the tremendous "Claire" that's on their myspace.

I wonder if they have anything for sale-- Cloudberry is in their top friends, so let's hope a 3" cd-r is in their future!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

yeah, i had no idea they had new songs up until roque told me a little while back.. making the possibility of a cloudberry single seem even more likely!

12:30 PM  
Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

6:21 AM  
Blogger Replica Watches said...

958217833691753816461 Above this engine, the Dofus Kamas PCB teams develop extensions that allow, among Buy Dofus Kamas other things, to find Dofus Kamas Pas Cher the mechanisms of “Trusted Site” and allow extensive Acheter des Kamas integration between the site and visited Pleognost Kamas Dofus Thursday gave as an example Achat DOFUS Kamas a site where a Cheap Dofus Kamas single click on a link gives you Kamas the possibility to register a vessel in fitting your saved Prix Moins Cher Dofus Kamas fittings (eg BattleClinic).

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home