Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Japan Air

I'll go ahead and preface this by saying I know practically nothing at all about Sweden's Japan Air. What I do know is that I've been entranced by their instrumental pop tunes for the past two days. Have a listen and you'll understand why I chose the word "entranced." I think the picture says a lot.

[MP3]: Japan Air :: Crack Of Dawn (Highly Rec'd!)
[MP3]: Japan Air :: Sept
[MP3]: Japan Air :: Stationen By Night

Speaking of instrumental pop songs, I've been thinking about posting a nice instrumental pop songs mix. I've got a pretty good list of songs in my head already, but feel free to make some recommendations!
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, those are all good songs. Thanks! I tend to prefer songs with lyrics (even though I don't pay much attention to them), but with choices like this I remain willing to be converted should the all-instrumental compilation take flight.

11:32 PM  
Blogger HTSHELL said...

guh.. not to toot my own horn but perhaps "black sunday" by brown recluse sings?

7:00 PM  
Blogger shhhh said...

Well, they do have songs with words, like the tremendous "Claire" that's on their myspace.

I wonder if they have anything for sale-- Cloudberry is in their top friends, so let's hope a 3" cd-r is in their future!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

yeah, i had no idea they had new songs up until roque told me a little while back.. making the possibility of a cloudberry single seem even more likely!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home