Wednesday, July 01, 2009

New Summer Cats: "Hey You, It's Me (Oh My)"


Songs For Tuesdays' blinding cover artwork.

Summer Cats' debut LP, Songs For Tuesdays, will finally be out on Slumberland Records come July 14th! – just two weeks away! Before hearing even a note of the record I'd decided it would probably be one of my favorite records of the year, and now, since hearing the new song "Hey You, It's Me (Oh My)" I'm almost sure of it! Not only will it be full of fantastic fuzzy pop songs, but it's sporting some of the most brilliantly colorful cover art I've ever laid eyes on. Sure wouldn't expect a song like this to lie inside that cover would you?! We can play tennis til the sun goes down. "Hey You, It's Me (Oh My)" is just another perfect summer pop song from a band with a million of them.

[MP3]: Summer Cats :: Hey You, It's Me (Oh My) (So many recommended!)

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

love, love, love that art.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home