Thursday, June 25, 2009

All My Summer Songs No. 5




Number Five!
[MP3]: Pants Yell! :: Stop Making Music
(Submitted by myself!)

After three fantastic outside submissions in a row, I thought it was about time to to post another one of my 'Summer Songs'. As you've likely already gathered, the song is "Stop Making Music" by Pants Yell!. It was one of the b-sides on their '83 in '05 7" released back in 2005. I fondly remember playing the heck out of it on many a lazy day the last Summer before I moved up to school. Not only is it a fantastic song, but these days just hearing that melody just makes me long for Summers already past. The glockenspiel solo just kills me. That Summer feeling will indeed haunt me the rest of my life.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home